|By goGreen | May 27, 2012|
- Bangus (259 grams in size or more)
- 800 Salometer brine (composed of 267.03 grams of salt per liter of water)
- 250 grams brown sugar
- 6 pcs bay leaves
- black pepper
- prague powder
- Wash milkfish then split . Remove all internal organs and false kidney. Debone.
- Simmer the marinating solution for one hour then cool. Bring the volume to one liter.
- Soak the fish in the cool marinating solution for 30 minutes to one hour depending on size.
- Store in a chill room overnight for slow curing or at room temperature until flesh is translucent.
- Remove from the solution and wash surface to remove excess salt. Do not soak.
- Spread on trays and surface dry.
- In the meantime, kindle smoke house. Smoke until golden brown.
- Cool before packing in boxes.
- Keep refrigerated if packed in plastic bags.