|By Pinoy Farmer | May 25, 2009|
shelled peanuts 1 kg
cooking oil – half liter
refined salt – half tsp.
garlic powder- half tsp.
1. Soak the peanuts in boiled water for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Take out from boiled water and place peanuts in basin with tap water. Remove peanut skin.
3. Sun dry the peanuts for 2 days (at least 12 hours).
4. Deep fry in hot cooking oil (150 C) for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Place in cheesecloth to remove oil. Cool and sprinkle with refined salt and garlic powder.
6. Pack in clean jars or .003 PP/PE bags.
7. Seal and store.
Source: DOST, ITDI