|By pinoyfarmer | October 14, 2008|
- One part peeled ripe bananas (25 pieces,medium-sized)
- Two parts water
- ¼ part sugar
- Wash ripe bananas.
- Peel and cut into pieces.
- Add water and boil for five minutes
- Add sugar and heat again
- Cool again.
- Pour into suitable containers.
- Add one-teaspoon yeast for every kilo of fruit used.
- Plug mouthy of container with a piece of paper to protect it from dust
- Ferment to two to three weeks
- Siphon out clear, fermented liquid into a sterilized container.
- Add 100 cc of mother liquor to every kilo of fruit used.
- Plug mouth of container with cotton and cover it with clean paper.
- Ferment for one to two months.
- Pasteurize at 70 degrees Celcius for 20 minutes.